we – your student council – are looking for an assistant for finances. We are a colorful and diverse team. Working with us gives you the opportunity to gain a unique insight into the university structures. The position is open-ended and is paid at a flat rate of 500 EUR. For you this means that can work maximal 32 hours per month. The earliest possible start of your employment is November 1st, 2022.
Your tasks would include:
- In coordination with the elected speaker for finances and other employees of the OvGU student council, you will check account receipts and invoice receipts
- Office hours (4 hours per week)
- Participation in project accounts
- Organization of accounting documents
- Co-supervision of social loans including dunning
- Participation in the preparation of the budget and annual accounts
- Participation in the guidance and control of the persons responsible for the corresponding finances, the bodies assigned to and subordinate to the student council (departments, student councils, etc.)
- Willingness to participate in student council activities
- Maintenance of the electronic accounting system
What we also want from you:
- reliability and conscientiousness
- Very good knowledge of spoken und written German, as well in English
- You are communicative, can organize yourself independently and keep track of things when you have to juggle several topics
- You can work in a team with colleagues and coordinate with each other
- You have a detail-critical and examining apprehension
- You represent the values of the student council of the OvGU
We offer you a good and detailed training.
To apply, you must be enrolled at the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg. In addition, you must not be a member of the student council or be on the list of subsitutes for the student council. Your application should only include a short letter of motivation. A CV and certificates are not necesseary. The application must be sent by e-mail until November 15, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your applications!
Your student council