Changes due to current infection situation
In view of the current situation surrounding the Corona virus, consultations will be held by telephone or, if necessary, by e-mail until further notice. You can contact the office in Halle at any time, by phone or by e-mail.
Contact can be found at: www.borsbach-herz.de
- The StuRa OVGU offers you the possibility of a free initial legal consultation.
- All students are entitled to this service
- An appointment can be made at: https://anwalt.stura-md.de/
- Usually on Mondays from 1-5 p.m.
- Binding registration
- Counselling time: max. 20 minutes
- Counselling location: current regulations above StuRa office rooms, directly above the StuRa office in G26, left staircase.
- Documents can be sent by email after booking an appointment to prepare for the counselling (max. 20 A4 pages)
- Bookings are usually possible until the last Friday before the appointment (this enables the lawyers to prepare for the consultation in the best possible way).
- For this purpose, we cooperate with the law firm: www.borsbach-herz.de.
From Monday, 17.06.2019 , you will have the possibility of an initial consultation. You can book appointments until the Friday before the respective appointment at anwalt.stura-md.de.
An appointment lasts no longer than 20 minutes. Once you have chosen and booked an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email. You can reply to this and, if necessary, attach documents (max. 20 pages) and describe the situation in more detail so that the lawyers can prepare themselves optimally for the appointment and give you excellent advice. However, only the initial consultation is covered by the StuRa.
In some cases, however, there is the possibility that the StuRa will support you financially in your legal dispute. These include, above all, proceedings against the university or the Studentenwerk. Thematically, these include, for example, examination law and administrative law. We do not support student enrolment suits, nor do we support private matters. However, if your case is intended to help the student body as a whole and improve the student situation, then there is a good chance that we will support you financially. Please contact us by email, during office hours or at a meeting.